All assets in Debitum have collateral to be obtained in case of non-repayment. The majority of the assets are also insured by a buyback obligation. Some assets have 3rd party insurance that would return investors funds in case the loan is late.
Back to "Security"
What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum?
Articles in this category
- What are the types of covenants and securities provided by a broker on Debitum?
- Is Debitum a regulated platform?
- Can I delete my account?
- I cannot access my account because of the two-factor-authentication (2FA) issue. What do I do?
- What kinds of collateral are used to secure the loans?
- What protection do I have in case of non-repayment?
- What are the guarantees of an investment via Debitum?
- What is the "under asset"?
- What is the Buyback Obligation?
- What happens if a Loan Originator goes bankrupt? See more