Most of Debitum users use Google Authenticator. However, other applications of your preference can be used, such as Authy.
Back to "Other"
What apps can be used for the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
Articles in this category
- Why loan originators use Debitum if they can access cheaper funding from other sources?
- Can I unsubscribe from emails?
- What apps can be used for the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Can I disable the two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Why cannot I log in?
- I used incorrect details for my bank transfer. What do I do?
- I made a deposit over 3 days ago and it is not reflecting on my Debitum account. What do I do?
- How do I join Debitum Network as a service provider?
- What regions does Debitum currently operate in?
- What protection does Debitum offer?