No, Debitum does not provide any information that would help to identify the final borrower - all the data on the platform is anonymized. You can find more detailed information (like financial performance, short description, founding year, etc.) about the final borrower by going to the "Asset preview" window which can be accessed by selecting any of the assets in the assets list.
Back to "Investing"
Can I see which company am I funding?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more