Know your customer/client (KYC), is a process of a business verifying the identity of its clients and assessing potential risks of illegal intentions for the business relationship. Debitum partnered with Ondato to carry out the KYC procedure.
Back to "Investing"
What is the KYC?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more