Certainly! Having an active Auto Invest strategy provides the advantage of automated investments to seize sought-after ABS opportunities. However, you retain the flexibility to make manual investments whenever it suits you.
Back to "Auto Invest"
Can I invest manually if I have an active Auto Invest strategy?
Articles in this category
- What is Auto Invest?
- How to create the Auto Invest strategy?
- How do the different settings of Auto Invest work?
- Can I invest manually if I have an active Auto Invest strategy?
- Is it possible for my strategy to invest in loans that I have manually invested in?
- When does Auto Invest start working?
- Can I cancel/disable my Auto Invest strategy?