Auto Invest is designed to prevent uninvested funds from accumulating in your Debitum account. This feature allocates your available funds into loans based on the settings of your chosen Auto Invest strategy. Your Auto Invest strategy operates several times a day, actively investing your funds unless you specify otherwise, such as choosing the "Auto invest 1h/day?" option.
Back to "Auto Invest"
What is Auto Invest?
Articles in this category
- What is Auto Invest?
- How to create the Auto Invest strategy?
- How do the different settings of Auto Invest work?
- Can I invest manually if I have an active Auto Invest strategy?
- Is it possible for my strategy to invest in loans that I have manually invested in?
- When does Auto Invest start working?
- Can I cancel/disable my Auto Invest strategy?